Re: [MOL] need help REPLY [00309] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] need help REPLY

5  References to Cantron, B-17, Laetrile, and othe rcomplementary cancer therapies
Apricot Kernels Vitamin B17 (Laetrile) Alpha Factor (Colostrum) Electrolyte Formula (Cantron) Hydrazine Sulfate Capsules The 7 Important Cancer Facts Megazyme Forte Tabs OPC's-165mg.capsules Shark Liver Oil Protocol - Proper Use Recommended Reading
http://www.squalamine.com/references.htm

6  The Origins of Entelev, Cancell and Cantron
By Jerome Godin, president Medical Research Products Every day our office is asked to explain the difference between Entelev, Cancell and our own Cantron. Entelev is the original formula of James V. Sheridan, a chemist and researcher from Michigan. He
http://cantron.com/NewFiles/origin.html

7  Cancer Testimonies from survivors using Cantron, B-17, Amygdalin, and Shark Liver Oil
The 7 Important Cancer Facts Bolstering the Immune System Alpha Factor (Colostrum) Protocol - Proper Use Hydrazine Sulfate Capsules Apricot Kernels Cantron-Electrolyte Formula OPC's-165mg. Capsules Shark Liver Oil Megazyme Forte Tabs Recommended Reading
http://cancerchoices.com/testimonies.htm

8  New Millenium Cantron Label
Our guarantee." Jerome Godin, President Manufactured by: Medical Research Products 3960 N.W. 167th St. Miami, FL 33015 (305) 628-0981 (800) 443-3030 Fax: (305) 628-0981 www.cantron.net
http://cantron.com/NewFiles/label.html

9  Cantron Electrolyte Formula
Cantron is a unique nutritional formulation containing vitamins, minerals and a proprietary blend of organic compounds. Vitamins: trace amounts of the B vitamin Inositol. Minerals: Copper, Sodium and Potassium. Proprietary blend of organic compounds
http://cantron.com/NewFiles/cantron.html

10  CANCELL / ENTELEV/ CANTRON
WebPage http://www.cancer-info.com General Directory of Information Where do you want to go? Cancer Home Page Alternative / Natural Medicine Chemotherapy Drug Information Cancer News Groups Specific Cancer Detail Cancer Chat Search See All of the
http://cancer-info.com/cancell.htm