Re: [MOL] Gail [00301] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Gail

Hi Carol,

It's not like I expect a different diagnosis, however, maybe a different
perspective on how to handle different situations.  Maybe a dr who can be a
little compassionate when he speaks to me.  I cannot imagine being an
oncologist.  I'm sure it is very difficult at times.  Neither John & I have not
given up hope in the slightest.  This morning he is more connected than he has
been.  Asking for coffee.  Ate a little and told me to stop pushing the
Gatorade.  That's definitely my John.  Always giving orders.   I hold all of you
in my prayers each night and day, and hope for all of us that there will be a
rainbow at the end of our journey, no matter when.
Gail