Re: [MOL] pain/REPLY [00295] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] pain/REPLY

Hi Renee:  Please know we are not in the medical profession; so anything I
may suggest to you is my personal opinion.  First off give that baby a hug
from me.  Such a blessing.

Secondly, since you are just getting over the bronchitis, I am assuming that
you pulled a muscle while coughing; etc.   A muscle pull really hurts and
takes a bit to heal itself.  If the pain is too bad that Aspirin or
something like that does not relieve it, then you will need to call your
doctor and get a prescription for pain.  If you are breast feeding then
anything you ingest goes to the baby; so be careful with this.

Warmly, your friend, lillian

more....