[MOL] pain [00294] Medicine On Line

[MOL] pain

Hi!  I have a sharp pain right under my breast in the rib area on my
left side.  I had bronchitis last week and coughed really hard alot and
wondered if I could have strained it somehow.  It goes around to my back
and hurts when I lift my baby, cough, sneeze, laugh.  It just started a
couple of days ago and seems to be getting worse.  Any thoughts?
Renee