Re: [MOL] Lillian...chat???? [00288] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian...chat????

Hey there buddy!  This has got to be your server and here I got all excited
thinking you were back on line.  Darn!

I have my oldest grandson for the weekend.  He is adorable, so loveable,
handsome and nice person. He has a great sense of humor; so we get along
very well.

I hope your weekend is going well for you.  Mine is, I am chilling out.  The
weather is so perfect right now.  I can go out, I walk better, not as out of
breath.  Even did a bit of weeding to my flower garden.  I did nothing I
didn't want to do.

I may just even watch a little television.  I don't watch much of that,
rather read and other things.  Take care dear heart, be happy and know you
are very special. luv, u, lillian

more....