Re: [MOL] Update and Prayer request/REPLY [00273] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Update and Prayer request/REPLY

Definitely have prayers.  Motiff has a fine reputation.  In fact the
majority of major cancer hospitals have a lower motility rate.  For the
doctor to tell your mother or father this, is unprofessional to say the
least and would scare me right out of his practice.

How far are they from the Motiff center?  Could it be the drive that has
your mother worried?  I believe if you can find out the why not's you might
be able to come up with a solution.  Do you think your mother is offended
that you are suggesting another hospital, when this was her choice?
Sometimes caregivers feelings get hurt; as they are the person with the
patient the most and then everyone has an idea or opinion and the caregiver
gets a bit possessive.  I really think you are going to have to go in the
back door on this one friend.  Luv, u, lillian

more....