[MOL] please let me know [00269] Medicine On Line

[MOL] please let me know

Hello,

I would really be thankfull for some prayer right now for me and the my partner, would you be able to pray/put it on the prayer chain. If you can please reply to this email and type "yes" in the subject line and I can send it too you.

Kind Rgs

Julian