[MOL] About Vulva cancer... [00257] Medicine On Line

[MOL] About Vulva cancer...

Someone wrote a question earlier in the week asking about spots on her skin
that the doctor said were nothing, maybe cysts.  I promised to show her email
to my neighbor (who had that cancer NINE years ago) for a response.  Jan got
back to me today.

She said she cannot believe the doc didn't send her IMMEDIATELY to an
oncologist and she said to tell the woman to get there ASAP!  She said hers
started out like a small pimple and within a short time was a huge lump!  She
had it twice, matter of fact!  Both times she opted for surgery and radiation
(no chemo).  She was very concerned that the woman was not immediately sent
to an oncologist, SO PLEASE GO ASAP!   -chris