[MOL] Fwd: Recipe-a-Day [00255] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Recipe-a-Day

In a message dated 10/06/2000 3:13:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bn@flowgo.com
writes:

> Today, we’re bringing you what may be the fastest
>  recipe for baked fish you’ve ever had. Its secret
>  ingredients make a sauce as they bake in the oven.
>

>  Quick-as-a-flash Fillets
>
>  Ingredients:
>  Whitefish fillets
>  Salt and Pepper
>  1 cup Cola Drink (like Coca-Cola)
>  1 cup Ketchup
>
>  Preheat the oven to 350-F degrees.
>
>  Place fish fillets in a baking dish, and sprinkle with
>  salt and pepper.
>
>  Mix the coke and ketchup, and pour over the fish.
>
>  Bake for 15 or 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily
>  with a fork.

---- Begin included message ----
Title:
Flowgo.com

Recipe A Day
Check out these exciting offers from Flowgo.com
eCandy
eCandy
Surf 78% Faster
Surf Faster!
eWanted logo
Buy & Sell
Friday, October 6, 2000
Quick-as-a-flash Fillets

Signup For More!
0 && this.email.value.indexOf(".")>0) && chk? alert("Thank you! A confirmation email is being sent to you now!") : (alert("Please enter a valid email address and make sure at least one newsletter is selected.") || false) )'> Joke of the Day
Mad Blast
Recipe-a-Day
ShowBiz Blast
Special Offers
Sports In Time
Star Horoscope
The Gamer's Daily
Fun Town
The Reel Thing
Word Flex

Email Address:

Click here to win free prizes at WonderClick.com!
www.GetFreeStuffDaily.com

Autumn brings a whole host of activities for many of us. At the same time, we all want to eat well and dinnertime is an established fact of life.

Readers have suggested that we devote a month to "quick and easy cuisine," and we think that's a very good idea. We hope you enjoy these recipes and have fun with all the time you save!

Today, we're bringing you what may be the fastest recipe for baked fish you've ever had. Its secret ingredients make a sauce as they bake in the oven.

Quick-as-a-flash Fillets

Ingredients:
Whitefish fillets
Salt and Pepper
1 cup Cola Drink (like Coca-Cola)
1 cup Ketchup

Preheat the oven to 350-F degrees.

Place fish fillets in a baking dish, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.

Mix the coke and ketchup, and pour over the fish.

Bake for 15 or 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.

Got a Recipe? Want to see it in print? Submit your favorites to: The Cook. Be sure to let us know if you'd like us to print your name along with the recipe!

Want to unsubscribe from Recipe A Day newsletter? Click Here

---- End included message ----