Re: [MOL] Dad's chemo [00247] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dad's chemo

Dear Pat:  I had to take a break from it a couple of times, due to
complications, but never for several months at a time.  However, if your
father's doctor thinks it's all right, I wouldn't worry too much.  Your
father sounds like a firecracker!

Love, kathy in Idaho