Re: [MOL] chemo treatment [00237] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] chemo treatment

I was on low-dose Taxol and Carboplatin this time around and found it
much easier to take than the regular regimene.  Unfortunately, this
particular cocktail turned out not to work for me but if you have a
choice, I strongly recommend low-dose.  Claire