[MOL] chemo treatment [00225] Medicine On Line

[MOL] chemo treatment

Can someone who has been on taxol carboplatin combination on regular
strength every 28 days and the lighter dose once a week tell me if the
symptoms with the lighter version are much better than with the
regular?  Or did you feel just as bad.  My husband's going to have to do
this for a very long time,and I wanted an idea of how it's going to be.
He's been on the full strength before but not the lighter.

Sincerly,
                                                            Patti Redman

.