Re: [MOL] Carol O. [00170] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carol O.

Congratulations Carol,
How did it happen though? I want what your having? I would like to increase
my life span. Not sure if Aromacin is the thing to take. I have bone mets in
sternum and iliac crest of L hip. They are still testing to see if there mets
elsewhere like brain or liver. I wish it wouldn't take so long. I still have
2 weeks to wait for tests to find out. Wish it didn't take so long, I feel
that time is precious. Can I get some feedback as to other treatment options
out there besides this hormone blocker (Aromacin) I had 4 rounds of chemo 2
years ago , and radiation Almost exactly 2 years from date of original
diagnosis of invasive ductal carcinoma. I would like feedback from you Carol
on how you arrived at decision on how to treat your mets. Or anyone else for
that matter.   Shari