Re: [MOL] Nail Trimming [00169] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nail Trimming

My neighbors dog is hurt. I'm sure if they had the money they wouldn't let
her suffer like that. Her ear sticks straight out into the air. It is puffed
up like a baloon. I have no money to help, I have very little time and energy
working full time and dealing with cancer spread. What can I do to help this
poor dog?