Re: [MOL] Personal Prayer Request [00156] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Personal Prayer Request

Thanks one and all!!!  I wanted you to know that today my Dad's count was up to .3 from a .2 yesterday!!  Dr. said that if it goes up tomorrow we can be hopeful that it is his own system working!  Thank you for your prayers and thank you GOD!!!!  We have many more obstacles that are factors also, but this is the major one!  Tomorrow they will have to do surgery on him to replace his mediport because it is clogged and they are unable to fix it.  The medicine they are giving him is messing with his heart rate and a bunch of other wonderful things!!  :)  But we will make it through... I am so grateful for all of your support and just wanted to share the best news we have had in weeks!!!!!!! :)
Pauli

JPEG image