Re: [MOL] FRS ... getting nervous ! Lillian ! [00153] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] FRS ... getting nervous ! Lillian !

Thank you Lillian.  It is so nice to have you in my corner !  I have just
finished with all the reservations tonight.  Air & rental car I made last
weekend, with tentative hotel reservation.  I was on a waiting list for the
Hotel California ... too funny, huh ?  It is a B&B that the lady at Stanford
said was really nice.  Well, they called me at work this morning .. just had
a reservation !  So I booked it, came home & cancelled the old Best Western.
Those were all for the treatment planning day.   And tonight I found a Howard
Johnson in San Francisco for $89 / night with lots of good old amenities ...
including the necessary refer & microwave ... so I can put those finishing
touches on the morning's nuking !  LOL  The treatments will be in the morning
early, so if I feel well enough I would love to spend afternoons & evenings
with the hubby strolling SF. Hoping I'm not dragging a barf bag & a pillow
with me !   How romantic that would be!  Of course the thought of not talking
for an hour a day is pretty scarry !   LOL

Love you lots !
Carol