[MOL] CABLE TV [00152] Medicine On Line

[MOL] CABLE TV

NOTE: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR LEGAL TV

DE-SCRAMBLER.  IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS
INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK DELETE NOW. THANK YOU--

LEGAL CABLE TV DE-SCRAMBLER

Want to watch Sporting Events?--Movies?--Pay-Per-View??

You can assemble from electronic store parts for about $12.00.

We Send You:

E-Z To follow Assembly Instructions.

E-Z To read Original Drawings.

Electronic parts lists.
PLUS SOMETHING NEW YOU MUST HAVE!

Something you can't do without.

THE UP-TO-DATE REPORT: USING A DESCRAMBLER LEGALLY

Warning: You should not build a TV Descrambler without

reading this report first.

Frequently Asked Questions--CABLE TV DESCRAMBLER

Q: Will the descrambler work on Fiber, TCI, Jarrod

A: The answer is YES.

Q: Do I need a converter box?

A: This plan works with or without a converter box.

Specific instructions are included in the plans for each!

Q: Can the cable company detect that I have the descrambler?

A: No, the signal descrambles right at the box and does

not move back through the line!

Q: Do I have to alter my existing cable system,

television or VCR?

A: The answer is no!

Q: Does this work with my remote control?

A: The answer is yes. The descrambler is

manually controlled--but very easy to use!

Q: Can you email me the plans?

A: No the program comes with an easy to follow picture guide.

Q: Does this work everywhere across the country?

A: Yes, every where in the USA plus England,

Brazil, Canada and other countries!

Q: Is this deal guaranteed?

A: Yes, if you are unhappy for any reason we will refund your money.

ORDER INFORMATION

ACT WITHIN THE NEXT 14 DAYS AND RECEIVE TWO FREE BONUS!!

THE CABLE MANUAL! This manual contains hard to find information your

cable company does not want you to know. Also receive The RADAR

JAMMER PLANS! Never get another speeding ticket. Build you own

radar jammer, this unit will jam police radar so they can't get a reading on

your vechicle. Radar jammers are legal in 48 states. It is simple to build.

The FREE BONUSES ALONE ARE WORTH ACTING NOW!

THE CABLE DESCRAMBLER KIT COMES WITH A THIRTY DAY

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! IF YOUR NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED,

SEND THE CABLE DESCRAMBLER KIT BACK AND YOU KEEP

THE BONUSES FOR FREE. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE

ACT NOW! SIMPLY SEND

$14.00 CHECK OR, MONEY ORDER,  OR CREDIT CARD
INFORMATION TO:

QUALITY RESOURCES
5399 EAST HWY C30-A #242
SEAGROVE BEACH, FL 32459

FOR CREDIT CARD ORDERS FILL OUT THIS FORM AND MAIL IN,

ATTENTION QUALITY RESOURCES, here is my credit card information for

the amount of $14.00 for the cable descrambler kit.

ACCOUNT NUMBER____________________________________

EXP. DATE____________________

NAME_____________________________________________

BILLING ADDRESS__________________________________________

THIS INFORMATION IS SOLD FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.

We apologize if this message has reached you in error.

Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise

via E mail. No wasted paper! Delete with

one simple keystroke! Less refuse in our Dumps!

This is the new way of new millennium!

 If you would like to be removed thomes@dcemail.com