[MOL] FRS ... getting nervous ! [00149] Medicine On Line

[MOL] FRS ... getting nervous !

OK, we are getting close.  I go to Stanford for treatment planning on the
10th, with treatment to begin hopefully on the 16th.  Anyone care to offer
personal experience?  What does the mask feel like ?  Clostrophobic ?  Air
holes ?  LOL   Any side effects after ?  Tired or sick ?  I have great plans
of cruising San Francisco for the 4 days !
They are planning on doing 4 days ... one day / tumor.  They don't think I
will loose any hair .. that would be a plus !  I don't have much to loose !

Thanks for any imput !

Carol ... in Oregon