Re: [MOL] Personal Prayer Request [00148] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Personal Prayer Request

I will pray for him.
Suzanne

Pauli Franklin wrote:

  Hi everyone, I am asking everyone to do me a Huge favor.  My Step-Dad has leukemia and went through chemo a couple weeks ago and the recovery is not going as well as we wish!!  I would appreciate any and all prayers you could offer to Al, I know the Good Lord is listening and we just need all the extra help we can get!!!Thank you and God Bless All!!!   :) Pauli, Allen, Steven, Cale, Cheyenne & Seth

JPEG image