Re: [MOL] Myelodysplasia and blood transfusions : info needed [00143] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Myelodysplasia and blood transfusions : info needed

Steve-
This has not happened to my dad yet, but I know it is a definate possibility
with MDS and AML.  I hope you have been reading the posts to Pauli.  I passed
along a wonderful website and number to contact regarding this.

I will send it along after I send this one.  Please call them and they will
answer ALL your questions.  The women are nurses in this field of medicine
and very knowledgeable.

Good Luck to you and your dad.

Tonia