[MOL] Vicci [00142] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Vicci

Title: Vicci
I'm doing well, Vicci, thanks for asking! Way, way too busy, but then aren't we all? Hoping you get some good news soon, dear heart. Love and prayers, Joicy

Dear Joicy,

Itıs so good to hear from you.  Yes, we will spend time together and let him talk when heıs able.  This is so hard for him and he worries about us.  So there is a lot of energy flowing amongst us.  Thank you for your prayers.  I appreciate it more than you know.  I havenıt kept up enough to know if you are doing well.  Let me know.  Take good care of yourself!  Love Vicci