Re: [MOL] MDS/Pauli/Reply/Kathy [00126] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MDS/Pauli/Reply/Kathy

Kathy-
Thanks for sharing your story.  How wonderful to hear he is in remission for
5 months.  How tragic to know he is so young....

Is a transplant an option?  I am praying that my dads stem cell transplant is
 our miracle.

Tonia