[MOL] Pauli/ MDS Centers of Excellence [00125] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Pauli/ MDS Centers of Excellence

 <A HREF="http://www.mds-foundation.org/mdscenters.html">Click here:
Myelodysplastic Syndromes Foundation - MDS Centers of Excellence</A>

Here is a list of the centers of excellence for our dads condition
Moffitt is on the list.  After your dad comes home - talk to him.  Maybe he
can be convinced to just talk to those doctors.  You have one of the best
hospitals in you back yard.

I will continue to pray for you....   Tonia