Re: [MOL] Trimming dog's nails? Opinions requested... [00123] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Trimming dog's nails? Opinions requested...

Hi Charlotte.
I guess you can't blame Rimshot for chewing her nails since she'd probably
have a hard time holding the clippers. lol
Thanks for sharing.
Your friend,
Bridget