RE: [MOL] Vicci [00113] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Vicci

Ok dear Lillian…..I know you’re right.  Thank you for the prayers, we need them all.  I sure hope that you are doing well.  Will let you know tomorrow about the biopsy of the bumps on Rich’s head.  Hard as a rock.  Two of them.  Pea sized.  One on forehead and one on top of his head.  What else could it be?  Jeez, this really sucks.  I hate it soooo much.  But I love my good friends here to always say just the right thing at the right time.  Love you too much,  Vicci

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com [mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Lillian
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2000 11:34 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Vicci

Dear Friend:  There is no right or wrong way with a patient.  You are abiding by his leading you and that is the best gift you can give him.  Having someone to just hold you and be there is so comforting to him.  I can't think of a better way to handle it friend.  I know how hard all of this is on you and there is not much I can do in the way of comforting you, other than to pray very hard for Rich and all of you.  Rest assure this is being done dear one and somehow God will cradle you and help you through all of this.  Love  you, lillian