[MOL] Hello, World! [00110] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hello, World!

So many people in so much trouble.  It's wonderful that we have each
other and God to help us through this mess.  We just have to keep
reminding each other that there IS another side.  Play peek-a-boo and
find the smile.  It's around here someplace!

Sweet dreams, MOL.