Re: [MOL] From Chris - prayer request [00105] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - prayer request

In a message dated 10/02/2000 3:33:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Glovman7@aol.com writes:

> my prayers go out to u,  my dad was diagnosed 1 month ago,>  went to the dr
today & he said he might last the week..>  Im angry, hurt, & helpless.. >  Joe
Oh, Joe...I know those feelings sooooo well.  I'm so very sorry for you and
your Dad.  Has he gotten a 2nd opinion?  My father refused to get one, but it
is the very best FIRST advice in the world.  Joe, I pray that God lights the
way for you and your father to find healing for his health and your poor
heart.  God bless you. -chris