[MOL] Claire from Nanc ():-) [00103] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Claire from Nanc ():-)

My Gosh! Claire,
You sound like you still have a very good working brain!!!
You also sound great for what you have been going through.
All of this is just awful, smashed car too???
My prayers are with you my dear.
Your post had me in tears and chuckles at the same time, your spirit is awesome.
You just have to beat this with your spirit girl.
Thank you so much for your post and I hope the Doctors are wrong about the SCLC.
Keep in touch, I have missed not hearing from you.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)