[MOL] platlets [00095] Medicine On Line

[MOL] platlets

I have had low platlets since July of 93
I had a stroke.  They took my spleen out
because my platlets were only 5000, now
I have had a bunch more surgeries and
am on coumadin now so every three
weeks I have to get 80 grams of Immune
Globlin.  Is there anything else that can
be done.
Thank You
Virginia Powell