Re: [MOL] Myelo Dysplasia - Anyone!! Can you give me any INFO? [00092] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Myelo Dysplasia - Anyone!! Can you give me any INFO?

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!  You just have no idea how nice it is to
hear something!!  The dr.s  really don't say much and I am not able to be at
the hospital with him much.  I have four kids, work full time and am going
to college 3 nights a week!  At this point he doesn't really want anyone but
Mom with him anyway.  Mom definitely isn't as pushy about things as I would
be!  I am going to print all this and take it to her on my way to school
tonite and tomorrow I will do some research on these web-sites!
He has transformed to leukemia right before they did the chemo.  The dr.
said that the leisions in his mouth may be herpes?!  They are not getting
better, it has been a week today.  I assume that he has blasts, however I am
not sure what they are exactly.  Yesterday they said that he has until
friday to start making his way back, if not they will do a bone biopsy on
Friday to see if he has any bone marrow left. Right now I am just keeping
the Faith!!  You in no way have or could offend me, the more straight
forward it is the better!!!
Thanks again and any info you can provide will greatly be appreciated~!!!!
Pauli