Re: [MOL] Personal Prayer Request [00088] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Personal Prayer Request

I'm praying for Our Lord to hold Al tightly in His loving arms while healing him and to strengthen and comfort all your family.  Love & Prayers  Pat Kimmi-KS
----- Original Message -----
From: Pauli Franklin
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:@earthlink.net;
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 9:44 AM
Subject: [MOL] Personal Prayer Request

Hi everyone,

I am asking everyone to do me a Huge favor.  My Step-Dad has leukemia and went through chemo a couple weeks ago and the recovery is not going as well as we wish!!  I would appreciate any and all prayers you could offer to Al, I know the Good Lord is listening and we just need all the extra help we can get!!!
Thank you and God Bless All!!!   :)

Pauli, Allen, Steven, Cale, Cheyenne & Seth

JPEG image