[MOL] Bridget- dog nails... :-) [00083] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Bridget- dog nails... :-)

One other thought, Bridget -- I know my concern is always the fear of cutting off too much. So you might want to cut conservatively at first, even if it takes a couple of tries to get it the right length. Just a thought, and good luck! Love, joicy