Re: [MOL] Personal Prayer Request [00080] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Personal Prayer Request

In a message dated 10/02/2000 10:48:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
crazyranch@earthlink.net writes:

> Hi everyone,
>
>  I am asking everyone to do me a Huge favor.  My Step-Dad has leukemia and
> went through chemo a couple weeks ago and the recovery is not going as well
> as we wish!!  I would appreciate any and all prayers you could offer to Al,
> know the Good Lord is listening and we just need all the extra help we can
> get!!!
>  Thank you and God Bless All!!!   :)
>
>  Pauli, Allen, Steven, Cale, Cheyenne & Seth

YOU GOT IT!  I ask the Lord to hold ALL of you in His Hands and walk with you
through this trial.  I also ask that He bring healing to your stepdad's body
and to your hearts.  -chris