Re: [MOL] dog nails... :-) [00076] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] dog nails... :-)

Hi, folks:  I certainly watch my doggies' feet, and I have three of them --
dogs, not feet.  Norman must be muzzled to have his nails trimmed, so we have
this done only when absolutely necessary.  Guido doesn't mind at all, but
Button Michelle hates it.  I check their feet regularly, though, and I
certainly wouldn't wait for a problem to develop before doing anything.

Kathy in Idaho