Re: [MOL] Here we go-o-o-o! [00067] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Here we go-o-o-o!

Claire, what a way to spend your summer!  This cancer journey certainly is a
rollercoaster ride, isn't it?!?!?!  I am so sorry to hear of all that you
have been through in the past couple of months.  Hope that all of these new
treatments are the answer to your problems.  It is good that you have a
daughter that can come spend time with you.  What would we do without our
family members?!?!  Just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and
prayers.

Mary Ann