Re: [MOL] Kathy Hamilton's Dad..... [00064] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy Hamilton's Dad.....

My sympathy too, Kathy.  My heart feels pain for your loss.  They say there
are no words for times like this.  I know there are words for everything, but
sometimes the words themselves are silent.   -chris