[MOL] to everyone [00061] Medicine On Line

[MOL] to everyone

I can't remember if I told you, we finally got my friend, Rochelle to
start chemo.   With alot of moaning and hand squeezing she got through
her first treatment.  I was really proud of her.
She has only 3 more to go.  I think we will make it! Charlotte