Re: [MOL] Trimming dog's nails? Opinions requested... [00057] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Trimming dog's nails? Opinions requested...

Hi Bridget,  I am looking at having to cut Shelbys nails again.  If you
don't cut them they start to snag in the carpet and that hurts.  I never
cut as short as the vet does so I have to cut them more often.
Now my Rimshot does her own nails, thank you!  She will hold one foot
down with the other,
Pull one toe straight up and chew and pull until she gets a chunk off,
spit it out and go to another.  when she first came here I thought she
had some sort of a mental problem ( it looked like she was going to tear
her whole toe off), but Doc says it's just part of her grooming .
Charlotte