Re: [MOL] Kathy Hamilton's Dad..... [00055] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy Hamilton's Dad.....

Kathy if is with great sadness that I hear of your fathers death.
Please know I am praying to our great and merciful Father in heaven to
give you strength to endure what you must endure and peace in knowing he
is with God in a pain free, happy place.  Loves Charlotte