[MOL] Bone Marrow Abstrats.... [00054] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Bone Marrow Abstrats....

> NAKAO A, Yagi T, Sun DS, et al.
> Cytokine mRNA expression on rat small bowel allograft treated with
tacrolimus and simultaneous bone marrow transplantation via the
> portal vein.
> Transplant Proc 2000;32:1318-9.
>

> JANCZEWSKA S, Interewicz B, Ziolkowska A, Majewski T, Olszewski WL,
Lukomska B.
> Rapid reconstitution of a lymphoid population of lethally irradiated rats
following vascularized bone marrow transplantation is

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10997973&aid=B120228&dopt=r&s=bmtr

> DE WEGER RA, Tilanus MG, Scheidel KC, Van Den Tweel JG, Verdonck LF.
> Monitoring of residual disease and guided donor leucocyte infusion after
allogeneic bone marrow transplantation by chimaerism

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A10997977&aid=B120228&dopt=r&s=bmtr

> RUUTU T, Volin L, Parkkali T, Juvonen E, Elonen E.
> Cyclosporine, methotrexate, and methylprednisolone compared with
cyclosporine and methotrexate for the prevention of
> graft-versus-host disease in bone marrow transplantation from
HLA-identical sibling donor: a prospective randomized study.

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A11001889&aid=B120228&dopt=r&s=bmtr

> WHEELER KA, Richards SM, Bailey CC, et al.
> Bone marrow transplantation versus chemotherapy in the treatment of very
high-risk childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia in first

http://www.amedeo.com/lit.cfm?uid=A11001892&aid=B120228&dopt=r&s=bmtr