Re: [MOL] Beav! [00051] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Beav!

Blueberry's ears are not cropped (they are getting away from that for this
breed) and her tail is not cropped.  Wished it had been as she wags it so
much and it feels like a whip hitting you.  I have felt many a dogs tails
hitting me; but never one that can hurt you.  We do get her nails clipped;
as they grow extremely fast.  She is mostly an inside dog and I think the
fact that she's not walking and running on cement has something to do with
needing to clip her nails.  She sometimes chews her nails; but I don't
believe that is because they need clipping, I think she has a nail biting
habit. She has knuckles in her paws; which I also have not seen before and
she uses her paws more in a way that a human uses their hand.  I should have
called her "Baby", she is spoiled like a baby....your friend, lillian

PS:  The best day of researching will be when they have found the cure for
cancer, for all cancers. Thank you for the compliment.

more....