[MOL] Judith... [00035] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Judith...

Dear Judith, it is so amazing the messengers and little "love notes" God
sends our way when we're not expecting it, but just when we need it! the
neat thing is that he uses *us* to spread those blessings, just as you're
doing now. Keep your chin up friend, and know you're not in this alone. I'm
glad you got your fight back, and pray all goes well in coming treatments.
Love and prayers, Joicy