Re: [MOL] From Chris - prayer request [00034] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - prayer request

In a message dated 10/01/2000 8:38:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
joicy@erols.com writes:

> Doesn't God do some glorious things?
>  Love, Joicy
He sure does, Joicy.  And I believe we are surrounded by miracles every day;
it's just that when they come in forms other than those we WANT, we can't
always recognize them.  -chris