Re: [MOL] From Chris - prayer request [00031] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - prayer request

Chris, you can count on those prayers, friend, and not just tonight and
tomorrow morning, but on a regular basis. For you, too! thanks for the
beautiful story about your friend. Doesn't God do some glorious things?
Love, Joicy