Re: [MOL] Hello again [00030] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello again

How wonderful to hear from you Kathy, and so glad to hear things are going
so well for Tommy. I know it is still a fight, but it sound like you are
getting some encouraging news. You will all be in my prayers as they proceed
in his treatments. Love, Joicy