Re: [MOL] ImClone C225 REPLY ! [00028] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ImClone C225 REPLY !

Lillian,

I agree with you 100%.  I think it is rediculous the way they make money on
the people with the worst diseases.  After looking C225 on the web, I
remember seeing a woman on TV from Atlanta with colon cancer that had gone
into remission.  A friend of mine called around Atlanta and found out the
trial that she was on was started at UAB.  I called UAB and found out that
her cancer was squamous cell and they were not doing it on adeno carcinoma.
The stock will probably go up from this article that was published.

Thanks again for all the info, we all get.

Pat Hall