Re: [MOL] Judith ! [00027] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Judith !

What a beautiful reply to Di you sent and oh it is so very true.  A angel
was sent to you to pick you up and place you squarely on your feet so that
you can fight with all your might.  When one is off balance they are
defeated.  God bless you, your friend, lillian
PS.  Any chance of a picture of your for our album?  You can send us one
with hair, we will understand.  Be nice to have everyone in the album.
Getting ready to put up another page.  Thanks, your friend, lillian