Re: [MOL] ImClone C225 REPLY ! [00024] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ImClone C225 REPLY !

Pat!  No  I had not started to research; but glad you found what you wanted.
I need to tell you this to help you in your decision process.  The
pharmaceutical companies announce this wonderful drug is going into trial
and that it is so promising; etc.   Then the stock price goes up and we as
patients are so excited.  Then all of a sudden you don't  hear much about
this perticular drug teary or the trials and we find out that the success
rate of the trial isn't very good and the stock goes down!!!!!  This is just
my opinion; but I have come to the conclusion it would be far better to
watch the stock market than the medical sites.  I am not blaming everyone;
however if we are fissional enough to think this is all about cancer and
patients we are in for a rude awakening; as I received.  It is about $$$$$
for the most part.  I see no difference between Alternative and Traditional
in this aspect.  Glad you found what you wanted, your friend, lillian

more....