Re: [MOL] All the Web, All the Time Re:C225 [00023] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] All the Web, All the Time Re:C225

Lil,

Forget my request for info, I found it on the web that you recommended for
CPT-11.  Thanks so much.  Hope you haven't started searching.  I am so far
behind in my E-mail reading that everything I need to know may be answered.

Pat Hall