Re: [MOL] Just found you!!! [00021] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Just found you!!!

Dear Di...
I just tuned in to check the forum news and came across your appeal.   I am
so very sorry that I cannot help with any clinical info concerning your dear
son's condition...but, I just wanted to send my love to you and to him as
from one Mom to another.   I will pray for you both and state emphatically
PLEASE do not give up hope!!!!    I can't believe that just today when at
our local farmer's market, a woman I did not know came up to me and asked if
I been going through chemo (I guess my hat didn't conceal my totally bald
pate)...when I replied that yes, I was actually in the middle of a chemo
session, she continued to tell not to lose faith because she had brain
cancer 4 years ago, was determined to be an almost hopeless case  and now is
determined to be totally cancer free.   She did not go into any detail as to
exactly what kind, etc. but seemed to be "sent to me" to share a message of
not giving up.   I am totally blown away because physically I "look" okay
and strong, etc. with the only telltale sign of anything being wrong is the
bald thing ....but, in fact, I had quite a doubtful  week after last
Monday's treatment and the feeling of defeat was still lingering before I
met this "angel" today and now I am really feeling like taking on the big
FIGHT again and will!!!
So, I do want to pass on to you Di and to your son.....there is always
help....there is always hope and there is always going to be understanding,
compassion, hearts and souls to hold you and walk with you through this
great challenge.
Love,
Judith t.